- 4 large jacket potatoes, cooked
- 1.5 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, peeled and diced
- 1 tsp bouillon powder
- 1 red pepper, de-seeded and diced
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 large can (400g) red kidney beans (use the beans and the water they are in)
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp dried mixed herbs
- Heat the oil in a large pan, add the diced onions and bouillon powder and fry, stirring all the time until the onions soften.
- Add all of the other filling ingredients and simmer gently, stirring regularly, for about 10 minutes until all the vegetables are soft.
- Serve over cooked jacket potatoes (or rice if preferred).
For babies: don't add the bouillon powder until after you have taken out the baby's portion. Mash the filling well and then mix the potato and filling together.